Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Thursday (:


So this week has seemed like the longest week ever. Yesterday, Ty got MMS working on our iPhones, YAY! Also we watched the live blog about the Apple event. So today, we decided that we are going to by my mom one of the new iPod nanos for Christmas. She has always wanted one, but they have never had an FM radio on them until now, which is nice for her. Tomorrow, Tristan had an extra ticket to the Women of Faith event, so I'm tagging along. (: I've never been before, so I'm sure it'll be a treat. So with saying that, I won't be posting another blog until Sunday night or Monday. But I will have the picture of the day for all the days I missed on my next blog. I'm really excited because I've really been sticking with this. It's only been like a week, but I'm having fun blogging, even if nobody in the world reads my blogs! OH, about today. I watched the movie King Kong with Ty & my dad. I forgot how freaking sweet that movie is, and that there were so many dinosaurs in it. So, during the movie I acted like Reptar, and attacked my dad. Good day all around (:

No comments:

Post a Comment