Monday, September 14, 2009

Anaheim Weekend :)









So this weekend, Tristan invited me to the Women of Faith conference. It was in Anaheim. Our view out of our hotel room, was of the California Adventure. So naturally I was uber excited that we were SO close to the happiest place on earth! So we went to the conference on Friday night, and heard some speakers, and then Stephen Curtis Chapman sang, which was cool because I've pretty much grown up listening to his music. Friday night we ate, and then went to bed super late. Saturday, we ate at the conference. The food was SO expensive. After it was over, I went to the Cheesecake Factory for the first time ever. The food was amazing. We then walked to Downtown Disney. We shopped some, and then while waiting for the valet, we got to watch the end of the fireworks, which was really cool. We were exhausted after that so we went back to the hotel room and went to bed. The next morning we got up and came home. When we got to Bakersfield, we ate at Love Sushi, and I don't love sushi, so I got cooked chicken. Then Tristan and I went to Target, Starbucks and then headed home. It was a very fun weekend. Sunday night, I stayed home from church and watched the VMA's with my brother and his friends. So naturally, we saw the whole Kanye-Taylor thing, which was REALLY messed. Then, I proceeded to give Michael a Reptar tattoo and so I convinced him to put it on his wrist. So today when Mike came back over, we both put matching Pokemon tattoos on our feet, which were SUPER cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment